Tiktok Content Creator
Podium is seeking a content creator to help build our brand on TikTok. Candidates should have strong creative and video skills, as well as a knowledge of the social media and influencer space and a clear passion for community work. Candidates should be on the pulse of what’s next and trends within social and digital, and have a genuine passion for TikTok.
- Support the social media team in developing a TikTok social strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Create regular content for the Podium TikTok account
- Engage with TikTok followers and monitor conversations from the brand’s voice.
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming TikTok influencers and creators
- Keep your pulse on the latest TikTok and emerging platform trends, and propose ideas on how we can show up on these platforms.
- Work together with the social media team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creativity for optimizing posts.
- Participate in brainstorms and content ideation
- Be self-sufficient with producing your own content
Demonstrated command of the following skillset:
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media..
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
Looking to be a TikTok influencer AND make content specific to the struggles of young Muslims!? Podium is looking for creators with a creative flair, who are hilarious and who have ideas bursting out the seams!
We would love to find people with some social media experience (not necessary but would come in handy) as well as team players who are ready to generate ideas.